- Did you use IPA phonetic characters if necessary?
ə = A, ɛ = E, ɔ = O, ʉ = U, ŋ = N, kʰ = kH, pʰ = pH, tʰ = tH, cʰ = cH.
- Did you forget to put a hyphen - or space between every IPA syllable?
- Did you use syllable (-) and/or word ( ) boundaries if the Enforce '-' option is set to yes?
- Did you accidently require one of the Tags?
- Did you accidentally include a Khmer vowel or tone mark before the search pattern?
- For approximate matches, did you use an IPA target?
- For an ID range, did you specify A or PA (e.g. A1-10, PA75)?