Report on "benedict1976early". Click to look up all papers by
Benedict, P.K. 1976, "Early Chinese borrowings", in In: Genetic relationship, diffusion and typological similarities of East and Southeast Asian languages: papers for the 1st Japan-US Joint Seminar on East & Southeast Asian linguistics, pp. 60-100. The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. cite.
Paper "benedict1976early" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Bauer, R.S. 1996, "Identifying the Tai substratum in Cantonese", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 1806-1844. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Benedict, P.K. 1996, "Interphyla flow in Southeast Asia", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 1579-1590. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Benedict, P. 1996, "Monic *clur and other Southeast Asian ‘dogs’", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 26, pp. 3-6. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Carr, M. 1990, "Chinese dragon names", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 87-189. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Ferlus, M. 2000, "On a mode of borrowing from Middle Chinese into Proto Tibetan (A new look at the problem of the relationship between Chinese and Tibetan)", in The 33rd International Conference on Sino-Tibentan Languages and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 33-42. Ramkhamhaeng University. cite.
Author "Benedict" cites 64 authors
Benedict, Downer, Huffman, Maspero, Thompson, Egerod, Bauman, Bodman, Bradley, Das, Delancey, Kepping, Lehman, Li, Lorrain, Matisoff, Michailovsky, Serruys, Thurgood, Weidert, Marrison, Bonifacy, Chang, Shafer, Benjamin, Delcros, Diffloth, Ferlus, Headley, Henderson, Jenner, Lindell, Luce, Pinnow, Shorto, Smalley, Smith, Svantesson, Thomas, Zhou, Zide, Schmidt, Forrest, Hodgson, Norman, Solnit, Bauer, Lapolla, Pulleyblank, Schuessler, French, Hashimoto, Haudricourt, Miller, Lee, Tian, Driem, Blust, Donegan, Baxter, Singh, Thach, Starosta, Wang,
Author "Benedict" is cited by 92 authors
Alieva, Alves, Aumann, Bauer, Bauman, Beckwith, Benedict, Blust, Bodman, Bradley, Bui, Burling, Burton, Carr, Chappell, Chen, Chhangte, Coblin, Cook, Delancey, Dempsey, Denwood, Devi, Diffloth, Diller, Edmondson, Ferlus, Gandour, Gedney, Gregerson, Handel, Hargreaves, Hartmann, Haudricourt, Hayes, Henderson, Herring, Hill, Hogan, Kato, Keng-fong, Kepping, King, Kosaka, Kumar, La, Lehman, Li, Luo, Matisoff, Mazaudon, Meizhen, Moral, Morey, Mortensen, Nagano, Neukom, Oey, Opgenort, Orathai, Peiros, Peterson, Phillips, Phu, Pulleyblank, Ratliff, Rempt, Ross, Sagart, Sarep, Saxena, Schiller, Schuessler, Schulze, Sharma, Simon, Smith, Solnit, Sprigg, Strecker, Sun, Suriya, Theraphan, Thompson, Thoudam, Thurgood, Vanbik, Vuong, Watters, Weera, Weidert, Yang,