Report on "bickel2000introduction". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Bickel, B. 2000, "Introduction: person and evidence in Himalayan languages", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 1-11. cite.
Paper "bickel2000introduction" cites 21 papers
- STATS Bickel, B. 1995, "In the vestibule of meaning : transitivity inversion as a morphological phenomenon", in Studies in language : international journal sponsored by the foundation "Foundations of Language", vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 73-127. cite.
- STATS Bickel, B. 2003, "Belhare", in The Sino-Tibetan languages, ed. G. Thurgood and R.J. LaPolla, pp. 546-570. Routledge. cite.
- STATS Delancey, S. 1981, "An Interpretation of Split Ergativity and Related Patterns", in Language, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 626--657. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS Delancey, S. 1989, "Verb agreement in proto-Tibeto-Burman", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, vol. 52, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Delancey, S. 1992, "The historical status of the conjunct/disjunct pattern in Tibeto-Burman", in Acta linguistica Hafniensia : international journal of general linguistics, vol. 25, pp. 39-62. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Driem, G.V. 1988, "The verbal morphology of Dumi Rai simplicia", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 134-207. cite.
- STATS Driem, G.. 1993, "A grammar of Dumi", pp. xx, 452 p. Mouton de Gruyter. cite.
- STATS Driem, G.. 1997, "A new analysis of the Limbu verb", in Tibeto-Burman languages of the Himalayas, ed. D. Bradley, pp. 157-173. Australian National Univ., Dept. of Ling., Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies. cite.
- STATS Ebert, K.H. 1987, "Grammatical marking of speech act participants in Tibeto-Burman", in Journal of Pragmatics, vol. 11, no. 4, cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Ebert, K.H. 1991, "Inverse and pseudo-inverse prefixes in Kiranti languages: evidence from Belhare and Athpariya and Dungmali", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 73-92. cite.
- STATS Ebert, K.H. 1994, "The structure of Kiranti languages : comparative grammar and texts", pp. 283 p. Univ. Zürich. cite.
- STATS Genetti, C.E. 1990, "A descriptive and historical account of the Dolakha Newari dialect", pp. 379 p. Univ. of Oregon. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hale, A. 1980, "Person Markers: Finite Conjunct and Disjunct Verb Forms in Newari", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.7, ed. S.A. Wurm, vol. 7, pp. 95-106. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Hargreaves, D.J. 1991, "The conceptual structure of intentional action : data from Kathmandu Newari", in Berkeley Linguistics Society : proceedings of the annual meeting, vol. 17, pp. 379-389. cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 1989, "Verb agreement, head-marking vs. dependent-marking, and the 'deconstruction' of Tibeto-Burman morpho-syntax", in Proceedings of the fifteenth annual meeting of the Berkeley Linguistics Society, February 18-20th, 1989. Berkeley, Calif, ed. K. Hall et al., pp. 356-366. Berkeley Linguistics Society. cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 1992, "On the dating and nature of verb agreement in Tibeto-Burman", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, vol. 55, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 2003, "Dulong", in The Sino-Tibetan languages, ed. G. Thurgood and R.J. LaPolla, pp. 674-682. Routledge. cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1993, "Sangkong of Yunnan : secondary “verb pronominalization” in Southern Loloish", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 123-142. cite.
- STATS Michailovsky, B. 1988, "La langue hayu", pp. 234 p. C.N.R.S.. cite.
- STATS Toba, S. 1978, "Participant focus in Khaling narratives", in POD, pp. 157-62. cite.
- STATS Vesalainen, O., and Maria Vesalainen. 1980, "Clause patterns in Lhomi (PL B.53),", ANU,. cite.
Author "Bickel" cites 14 authors
Masica, Matisoff, Bickel, Delancey, Vandriem, Driem, Ebert, Genetti, Hale, Hargreaves, Lapolla, Michailovsky, Toba, Vesalainen,
Author "Bickel" is cited by 6 authors
Bickel, Lahaussois, Noonan, Osada, Peterson, Vanbik,