Report on "blood1967phonological". Click to look up all papers by
Blood, D.L. 1967, "Phonological units in Cham", in Anthropological Linguistics, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 15-32. cite.
Paper "blood1967phonological" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Blood, D.W. 1977, "Clause and Sentence Final Particles in Cham", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.4, Chamic Studies, ed. D. Thomas et al., vol. 4, pp. 39-52. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Brunelle, M. 2005, "Register and tone in Eastern Cham: evidence from a word game", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 35, pp. 121-131. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Headley, R.K. 1991, "The phonology of Kompong Thom Cham", in Austroasiatic Languages, Essays in honour of H. L. Shorto, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 105-122. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Phu Van Han, Edmondson, J.A and Gregerson, K. 1992, "Eastern Cham as a tone language", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 20, pp. 31-44. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Suwilai Premsrirat. 2001, "Tonogenesis in Khmu dialect of SEA", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 31, pp. 47-56. cite.
Author "Blood" cites 5 authors
Thomas, Emeneau, Jacob, Blood, Thompson,
Author "Blood" is cited by 15 authors
Adams, Blood, Blust, Brunelle, Hayes, Headley, Jacob, Jacq, Lee, Phillips, Phu, Smith, Suwilai, Thomas, Thurgood,