Report on "bodding1922materials". Click to look up all papers by
Bodding, P.O. 1922, "Materials for a Santali Grammar, 2 parts", in Dukma, no. thern, cite.
Paper "bodding1922materials" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Anderson, G.D.S. 2004, "Advances in Proto-Munda reconstruction", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 159-184. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Neukom, L. 2000, "Argument marking in Santali", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 30, pp. 95-113. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Osada, T. 2004, "A historical note on inclusive/exclusive opposition in South Asian languages -Borrowing or Retention or Innovation?-", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 79-96. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Pinnow, H.-J. 1966, "A comparative study of the verb in the Munda languages", in Studies in Comparative Austroasiatic Linguistics, ed. N.H. Zide, pp. 96-193. Mouton & Co.. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Zide, N.H. and Zide, A.R.K. 1991, "A linguistic analysis of some South Munda kinship terms", in Austroasiatic Languages, Essays in honour of H. L. Shorto, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 43-60. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
Author "Bodding" is cited by 8 authors
Anderson, Bauman, Krisana, Neukom, Osada, Peiros, Pinnow, Zide,