Report on "burling1985noun". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Burling, R. 1985, "Noun compounding in Garo", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 14-42. cite.
Paper "burling1985noun" cites 8 papers
- STATS Bhattacharya, P.C. 1977, "A descriptive analysis of the Boro language", pp. 23, 380 pp., 2 maps. Gauhati University Department of Publications. cite.
- STATS Burling, R. 1961, "A Garo grammar", pp. x 95 pp.. Deccan College Postgraduate and Research Institute. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Burling, R. 1981, "Garo spelling and Garo phonology", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 61-81. cite.
- STATS Burling, R. 1983, "The Sal languages", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman area, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 1-32. cite.
- STATS Mason, M.C.,... 1905, "English-Garo dictionary,", cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1978, "Variational semantics in Tibeto-Burman: the 'organic' approach to linguistic comparison (= OPWSTBL VI),", in Philadelphia, Institute for the Study of Human Issues, 352p., appendices, biblio., cite.
- STATS Nengminza, D.S. 1946, "School dictionary: Garo into English (Roman),", The Author,. cite.
- STATS Wolfenden, S.N. 1929, "Outlines of Tibeto-Burman linguistic morphology,", in with special reference to the prefixes, infixes, and suffixes of classical Tibetan, and the languages of the Kachin, Bodo, Naga, Kuki Chin, and Burma groups (Royal Asiatic Society Prize Publ. no. 12), London, Royal Asiatic Society, 216p., cite.
Author "Burling" cites 17 authors
Benedict, Burling, Matisoff, Bhattacharya, Brown, Das, Holbrook, Kumar, Marrison, Mason, Nengminza, Ngemu, Shafer, Solnit, Wolfenden, Halvorsrud, French,
Author "Burling" is cited by 30 authors
Barz, Bauer, Blankenship, Bodman, Bradley, Burling, Chhangte, Delancey, Devi, Duanmu, Goral, Handel, Hope, Jacquesson, Joseph, Ketkanda, La, Lahaussois, Matisoff, Moral, Morse, Neukom, Peiros, Rhee, Sun, Suriya, Thein-tun, Thurgood, Weera, Weidert,