Report on "burnham1992perception". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Burnham, D., Luksaneeyanawin, S., Kirkwood, K. and Pansottee, S. 1992, "Perception of central Thai tones and segments by Thai and Australian adults", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 546-560. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
Paper "burnham1992perception" cites 7 papers
- STATS Abramson, A. 1976, "Thai tones as a reference system", in Tai linguistics in honor of Fang-kuei Li, ed. T.W. Gething et al., pp. 1-12. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Abramson, A.S. 1997, "The Thai Tonal Space", in Southeast Asian Linguistics Studies In Honor of Vichin Panupong, ed. A.S. Abramson, pp. 1-10. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gandour, J. 1979, "Perceptual Dimensions of Tone: Thai", in South-east Asian Linguistic Studies Vol. 3, ed. N.D. Liem, vol. 3, pp. 277-300. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Gandour, J.T. 1983, "Tone perception in Far Eastern languages", in Journal of Phonetics, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 149-76. cite.
- STATS Luksaneeyanawin, S. 1976, "Some phonetic observations on the speech of Thai children", in Pasaa, vol. 6, no. 1-2, cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Tuaycharoen, P. 1979, "An account of speech development of a Thai child: from babbling to speech", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 261-277. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS Lancker, D.V., and Victoria A. Fromkin. 1973, "Hemispheric specialization for pitch and 'tone': evidence from Thai", in Język Polski : Organ Towarzystwa Miłośników Języka Polskiego, no. 1, pp. 101-9. cite.
Paper "burnham1992perception" is cited by 2 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Burnham, D., Francis, E. and Webster, D. 1996, "The development of tone perception: cross-linguistic aspects and the effect of linguistic context", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 47-75. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Burnham, D. and Francis, E. 1997, "Role of Linguistic Experience in the Perception of Thai Tones", in Southeast Asian Linguistics Studies In Honor of Vichin Panupong, ed. A.S. Abramson, pp. 29-48. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Author "Burnham" cites 8 authors
Abramson, Gandour, Luksaneeyanawin, Tuaycharoen, Lancker, Burnham, Lisker, Pintip,
Author "Burnham" is cited by 6 authors
Burnham, Gregerson, Lee, Sidwell, Thurgood, Wayland,