Report on "burnham1996development". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Burnham, D., Francis, E. and Webster, D. 1996, "The development of tone perception: cross-linguistic aspects and the effect of linguistic context", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 47-75. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
Paper "burnham1996development" cites 7 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Abramson, A.S. 1997, "The Thai Tonal Space", in Southeast Asian Linguistics Studies In Honor of Vichin Panupong, ed. A.S. Abramson, pp. 1-10. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Burnham, D., Luksaneeyanawin, S., Kirkwood, K. and Pansottee, S. 1992, "Perception of central Thai tones and segments by Thai and Australian adults", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 546-560. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gandour, J. 1979, "Perceptual Dimensions of Tone: Thai", in South-east Asian Linguistic Studies Vol. 3, ed. N.D. Liem, vol. 3, pp. 277-300. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Gandour, J.T. 1983, "Tone perception in Far Eastern languages", in Journal of Phonetics, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 149-76. cite.
- STATS Lisker, L., and Arthur S. Abramson. 1964, "A cross-language study of voicing in initial stops: acoustical measurements", in Word : journal of the International Linguistic Association, pp. 384-422. cite.
- STATS Luksaneeyanawin, S. 1976, "Some phonetic observations on the speech of Thai children", in Pasaa, vol. 6, no. 1-2, cite.
- STATS Pintip Tuaycharoen 1977, "The phonetic and phonological development of a Thai baby: from early communicative interaction to speech,", PhD thesis, . cite.
Author "Burnham" cites 8 authors
Abramson, Gandour, Luksaneeyanawin, Tuaycharoen, Lancker, Burnham, Lisker, Pintip,
Author "Burnham" is cited by 6 authors
Burnham, Gregerson, Lee, Sidwell, Thurgood, Wayland,