Report on "chamberlain1972origin". Click to look up all papers by
Chamberlain, J.R. 1972, "The origin of southwestern Tai", in Bulletin des Amis du Royaume Lao, vol. 7-8, pp. 233-44. cite.
Paper "chamberlain1972origin" is cited by 7 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Chamberlain, J.R. 1986, "Remarks on the origns of Thao Hung or Cheuang", in A Conference on Thai Studies In Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., Ann Arbor, Michigan, pp. 57-90. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A.V.N. 1991, "Consonant mergers and Inscription One", in The Ram Khamhaeng Controversy, ed. J.R. Chamberlain, pp. 161-192. The Siam Society. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1998, "The Tai language family and the comparative method", in The International Conference on Tai Studies, ed. S. Burusphat, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 1-32. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Rischel, J. 1984, "Achievements and challenges in present-day Thai phonetics", in International Conference on Thai Studies, pp. 27-61. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Strecker, D. 1979, "A preliminary typology of tone shapes and tonal sound changes in Tai: the La-n N-a A-tones", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 171-240. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Vickery, M. 1991, "The Ram Khamhaeng inscription: a Piltdown skull of Southeast Asian history?", in The Ram Khamhaeng Controversy, ed. J.R. Chamberlain, pp. 3-52. The Siam Society. cite.
Author "Chamberlain" cites 26 authors
Boutin, Chamberlain, Eberhard, Esquirol, Ferlus, Finot, Fraisse, Grierson, Guignard, Hartmann, Li, Macey, Roux, Seidenfaden, Barlow, Briggs, Gedney, Haudricourt, Karlgren, Savina, Vickery, Reinhorn, Smalley, Hayes, Robert, Vủỏng,
Author "Chamberlain" is cited by 20 authors
Alves, Carr, Chamberlain, Cherdchai, Damanhuri, Davies, Diller, Gedney, Luo, Morev, Morey, Person, Ranee, Rischel, Seree, Strecker, Vickery, Wanna, Wayland, Weera,