Report on "chamberlain1977introduction". Click to look up all papers by
Chamberlain, J.R 1977, "An introduction to Proto-Tai zoology", PhD thesis, University of Michigan. cite.
Paper "chamberlain1977introduction" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Carr, M. 1990, "Chinese dragon names", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 87-189. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Chamberlain, J.R. 1986, "Remarks on the origns of Thao Hung or Cheuang", in A Conference on Thai Studies In Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., Ann Arbor, Michigan, pp. 57-90. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Chamberlain, J.R. 1992, "Biolinguistic systematics and marking", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 1279-1293. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Chamberlain, J.R. 1992, "Frog mouths and mimesis: an essay on the relationship between form and meaning", in Papers on Tai languages, Linguistics, and Literatures, ed. C.J. Compton and J.F. Hartmann, pp. 103-110. Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Northern Illinois University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1998, "The Tai language family and the comparative method", in The International Conference on Tai Studies, ed. S. Burusphat, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 1-32. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Luo Yongxian. 1996, "Tonal irregularities in Tai revisited", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 25, pp. 69-102. cite.
Author "Chamberlain" cites 26 authors
Boutin, Chamberlain, Eberhard, Esquirol, Ferlus, Finot, Fraisse, Grierson, Guignard, Hartmann, Li, Macey, Roux, Seidenfaden, Barlow, Briggs, Gedney, Haudricourt, Karlgren, Savina, Vickery, Reinhorn, Smalley, Hayes, Robert, Vủỏng,
Author "Chamberlain" is cited by 20 authors
Alves, Carr, Chamberlain, Cherdchai, Damanhuri, Davies, Diller, Gedney, Luo, Morev, Morey, Person, Ranee, Rischel, Seree, Strecker, Vickery, Wanna, Wayland, Weera,