Report on "cooke1989forms-na". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Cooke, J.R. 1989, "Forms and meanings of the Thai particle ná", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.12, Thai Sentence Particles and Other Topics, vol. 12, pp. 123-158. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
Paper "cooke1989forms-na" cites 6 papers
- STATS Brown, J.M. 1967, "American University Alumni Association Language Center Thai Course, Vols. I, II, and III", pp. 239, 273, 126 pp.. American University Alumni Association Language Center. cite.
- STATS Chao, Y.R. 1968, "A Grammar of Spoken Chinese", University of California Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Cooke, J.R. 1979, "Forms and Meanings of the Thai Particle SI", in South-east Asian Linguistic Studies Vol. 4, ed. N.D. Liem, vol. 4, pp. 61-98. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Haas, M.R. and al., . 1964, "Thai--English students' dictionary", pp. xxxi, 638 pp.. Stanford University Press. cite.
- STATS Henderson, E.J.A. 1949, "Prosodies in Siamese: a study in synthesis", in <Asia Major> n.s., vol. 1, pp. 189-215. cite.
- STATS Panninee Rudaravanija. 1965, "An analysis of the elements in Thai that correspond to the basic intonation patterns of English,", in Ed. D. diss., Columbia U., 180p. (DAI 27.4:1048-9-A; UM, cite.
Author "Cooke" cites 16 authors
Amara, Brown, Terd, Haas, Henderson, Noss, Panninee, Chao, Cooke, Palmer, Nisa, Matisoff, Abramson, Vichin, Peyasantiwong, Patcharin,
Author "Cooke" is cited by 14 authors
Adams, Chitakasem, Chodchoey, Compton, Cooke, Diller, Gething, Hartmann, Hudak, Ingkaphirom, Kato, Person, Phillips, Yuphaphann,