Report on "cooke1992thai". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Cooke, J.R. 1992, "Thai sentence particles: putting the puzzle together", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 1105-1119. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
Paper "cooke1992thai" cites 5 papers
- STATS Cooke, J.R. 1989, "Thai sentence particles: forms, meanings and formal-semantic variations", in Papers in South East Asian Linguistics, no. 12, cite.
- STATS Henderson, E.J.A. 1949, "Prosodies in Siamese: a study in synthesis", in <Asia Major> n.s., vol. 1, pp. 189-215. cite.
- STATS Noss, R.B 1964, "Thai reference grammar", PhD thesis, Yale University. cite.
- STATS Peyasantiwong, P. 1979, "Phonological reduction of some final particles in modern Thai", in Southeast Asian linguistic studies. Vol.4, ed. N.D. Liem, pp. 99-115. Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Panninee Rudaravanija. 1965, "An analysis of the elements in Thai that correspond to the basic intonation patterns of English,", in Ed. D. diss., Columbia U., 180p. (DAI 27.4:1048-9-A; UM, cite.
Author "Cooke" cites 16 authors
Amara, Brown, Terd, Haas, Henderson, Noss, Panninee, Chao, Cooke, Palmer, Nisa, Matisoff, Abramson, Vichin, Peyasantiwong, Patcharin,
Author "Cooke" is cited by 14 authors
Adams, Chitakasem, Chodchoey, Compton, Cooke, Diller, Gething, Hartmann, Hudak, Ingkaphirom, Kato, Person, Phillips, Yuphaphann,