Report on "court1987classes". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Court, C. 1987, "Some classes of classifier in Iu Mien (Yao)", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 144-150. cite.
Paper "court1987classes" cites 11 papers
- STATS Chao, Y.R. 1968, "A Grammar of Spoken Chinese", University of California Press. cite.
- STATS Downer, G.B. 1961, "Phonology of the word in Highland Yao", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 531-41. cite.
- STATS Downer, G.E. 1973, "Strata of Chinese loanwords in the Mien dialect of Yao", in Asia Major, vol. 18, no. 1, cite.
- STATS Haas, M.R. and al., . 1964, "Thai--English students' dictionary", pp. xxxi, 638 pp.. Stanford University Press. cite.
- STATS Lombard, S.J.,.. 1968, "Yao-English dictionary", Linguistics series 2), ed. by Herbert C. Purnell, Ithaca, NY, Cornell U. Southeast Asia Program,. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1973, "The grammar of Lahu (U. Calif. Pub. in Ling. 75),", CA, U. California Press,. cite.
- STATS Noss, R.B 1964, "Thai reference grammar", PhD thesis, Yale University. cite.
- STATS Purnell, H.C. 1965, "Phonology of a Yao dialect spoken in the province of Chiengrai, Thailand,", cite.
- STATS Purnell, H.C 1970, "Towards a reconstruction of Proto-Miao-Yao,", PhD thesis, . cite.
- STATS Purnell, H.C, Chang, Y.-. and Chu, K.-. xxxx, "Miao and Yao linguistic studies; selected articles in Chinese", vol. 5, cite.
Author "Court" cites 21 authors
Chao, Downer, Haas, Lombard, Mao, Matisoff, Noss, Purnell, Bauer, Brown, Collins, Ferlus, Gedney, Harris, Haudricourt, Huffman, Li, Pinnow, Suwilai, Duanmu, Thach,
Author "Court" is cited by 8 authors
Bickner, Diller, Gandour, Mcginn, Pittman, Rischel, Strecker, Tingsabadh,