Report on "court1996consonant". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Court, C. 1996, "The consonant "r" and laryngeal features in Southeast Asia: aspiration for Tai and a new register complex for Khmer", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 1627-1632. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
Paper "court1996consonant" cites 13 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Bauer, C. 1988, "Khmer nasal affixes: Old Mon borrowing or Proto-Mon-Khmer retentions?", in The International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, ed. C. Bamroongraks et al., Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 248-257. Thammasat University. cite.
- STATS Brown, J.M. 1985, "From ancient Thai to modern dialects and other writings on historical Thai linguistics", pp. vi, 264 pp., ill., maps. White Lotus Co.. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Collins, J.T. 1985, "The phonology of Tioman Malay and the reconstruction of Proto-Malay", in Southeast Asian Linguistic Studies Presented to André-G. Haudricourt, ed. S. Ratanakul et al., pp. 541-566. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Ferlus, M. 1979, "Formation des registres et mutations consonantiques dans les langues Mon-Khmer", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 8, pp. 1-76. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gedney, W.J. 1989, "Future directions in comparative Tai linguistics", in Selected Papers on Comparative Tai Studies, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., pp. 7-116. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS Harris, J.G. and Noss, R.B. xxxx, "*Tai phonetics and phonology", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Haudricourt, A.G. 1972, "Two-Way and Three-Way Splitting of Tonal Systems in Some Far Eastern Languages (translated by Christopher Court)", in A Conference on Tai Phonetics and Phonology, ed. J.G. Harris and R.B. Noss, pp. 58-86. Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS Huffman, F.E. 1970, "Cambodian system of writing and beginning reader", pp. xii, 365 pp.. Yale University Press. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Pinnow, H.-J. 1979, "Reflections on the history of the Khmer phonemic system", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 8, pp. 103-130. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Suwilai Premsrirat. 1995, "Phonetic variation of final trill and final palatals in Khmer dialects of Thailand", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 24, pp. 1-26. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Duanmu, S. 1992, "A featural analysis of some onset-vowel interactions", in Papers from the First Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, ed. M. Ratliff and E. Schiller, pp. 141-158. Arizona State University, Program for Southeast Asian Studies. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
Author "Court" cites 21 authors
Chao, Downer, Haas, Lombard, Mao, Matisoff, Noss, Purnell, Bauer, Brown, Collins, Ferlus, Gedney, Harris, Haudricourt, Huffman, Li, Pinnow, Suwilai, Duanmu, Thach,
Author "Court" is cited by 8 authors
Bickner, Diller, Gandour, Mcginn, Pittman, Rischel, Strecker, Tingsabadh,