Report on "davies1979comparative". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Davies, S. 1979, "A comparative study of Yong and Standard Thai", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 26-48. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Paper "davies1979comparative" cites 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Chamberlain, J.R. 1975, "A new look at the history and classification of the Tai languages", in Studies in Tai Linguistics in Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. J.G. Harris and J.R. Chamberlain, pp. 49-66. Central Institute of English Language. cite.
- STATS Sanguan Chotisukharat. 1969, "Thai Yuan - Khon Muang: a detailed and accurate account of the Northern Thai people,", in or Thai Yuan (Khon Muang), so that you may know them better, Bangkok, Odeon Store., cite.
- STATS Haas, M.R. and al., . 1964, "Thai--English students' dictionary", pp. xxxi, 638 pp.. Stanford University Press. cite.
- STATS Henderson, E.J.A. 1949, "Prosodies in Siamese: a study in synthesis", in <Asia Major> n.s., vol. 1, pp. 189-215. cite.
- STATS Li Fang-Kuei. 1964, "The phonemic system of the Tai Lü language", in AS/BIHP, no. 35, pp. 7-14. cite.
Paper "davies1979comparative" is cited by 2 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Hartmann, J.F. 1986, "Style, scope, and rigor in comparative Tai research", in A Conference on Thai Studies In Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., Ann Arbor, Michigan, pp. 171-184. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Rischel, J. 1984, "Achievements and challenges in present-day Thai phonetics", in International Conference on Thai Studies, pp. 27-61. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
Author "Davies" cites 5 authors
Chamberlain, Sanguan, Haas, Henderson, Li,
Author "Davies" is cited by 6 authors
Diffloth, Hartmann, Rischel, Sun, Svantesson, Wheatley,