Report on "deeney1975ho". Click to look up all papers by
Deeney, J. 1975, "Ho Grammar and Vocabulary", in Chaibasa, cite.
Paper "deeney1975ho" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Anderson, G.D.S and Zide, N.H. 2000, "Issues in Proto-Munda and Proto-Austroasiatic Nominal Derivation: The Bimoraic Constraint", in Papers from the Tenth Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Anderson, G.D.S. 2004, "Advances in Proto-Munda reconstruction", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 159-184. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Osada, T. 2004, "A historical note on inclusive/exclusive opposition in South Asian languages -Borrowing or Retention or Innovation?-", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 79-96. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Zide, N.H. and Zide, A.R.K. 1991, "A linguistic analysis of some South Munda kinship terms", in Austroasiatic Languages, Essays in honour of H. L. Shorto, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 43-60. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Zide, N. 1999, "Three Munda scripts", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 199-232. cite.
Author "Deeney" is cited by 3 authors
Anderson, Osada, Zide,