Report on "downer1963chinese". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Downer, G.B. 1963, "Chinese, Thai, and Miao-Yao", in Linguistic Comparison in South East Asia and the Pacific, ed. H.L. Shorto, pp. 133-139. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
Paper "downer1963chinese" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Gedney, W.J. 1989, "Future directions in comparative Tai linguistics", in Selected Papers on Comparative Tai Studies, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., pp. 7-116. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gedney, W.J. 1989, "Speculations on early Tai tones", in Selected Papers on Comparative Tai Studies, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., pp. 207-228. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Matisoff, J.A. 1996, "Contact-induced change, genetic relationship, and scales of comparison", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 1591-1612. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Morev, L.N. 2000, "Some afterthoughts on classifiers in the Tai languages", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 30, pp. 75-82. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Weera, O. 2000, "Proto-Kra", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 1-251. cite.
Author "Downer" cites 8 authors
Cushing, Delcros, Gedney, Henderson, Li, Lindell, Minot, Hope,
Author "Downer" is cited by 16 authors
Aumann, Bauer, Benedict, Court, Gedney, Henderson, Hogan, Luo, Matisoff, Morev, Mortensen, Ratliff, Ross, Solnit, Tsou, Weera,