Report on "ebert1990evidence". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Ebert, K.H. 1990, "On the evidence for the relationship Kiranti-Rung", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 57-78. cite.
Paper "ebert1990evidence" cites 9 papers
- STATS Das gupta, K. 1971, "An introduction to the Nocte language", pp. 127 pp.. Philology Section, Research Department, North East Frontier Agency. cite.
- STATS Delancey, S 1980, "Deictic categories in the Tibeto-Burman verb", PhD thesis, Indiana University. cite.
- STATS Delancey, S. 1981, "An Interpretation of Split Ergativity and Related Patterns", in Language, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 626--657. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS Delancey, S. 1989, "Verb agreement in proto-Tibeto-Burman", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, vol. 52, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Ebert, K.H. 1987, "Grammatical marking of speech act participants in Tibeto-Burman", in Journal of Pragmatics, vol. 11, no. 4, cite.
- STATS Gvozdanovic, J. xxxx, "Language system and its change: on theory and testability", cite.
- STATS Peng, J., Kerang, T., Aitang, Q. and Xiangrong, L. 1958, "Jiarong yu suomo hua de yu yin he xing tai (xu)", in Yu-yen yen-chiu, vol. 3, pp. 71-108. cite.
- STATS Nagano, Y 1983, "A historical study of the rGyarong verb system,", PhD thesis, . cite.
- STATS Weidert, A., and Bikram Subba. 1985, "Concise Limbu grammar and dictionary,", Lobster Publications,. cite.
Paper "ebert1990evidence" is cited by 2 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Ebert, K.H. 1991, "Inverse and pseudo-inverse prefixes in Kiranti languages: evidence from Belhare and Athpariya and Dungmali", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 73-92. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Watters, D.E. 1992, "Agreement systems and syntactic organization in the Kham verb Nepal", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 89-112. cite.
Author "Ebert" cites 10 authors
Das, Delancey, Ebert, Gvozdanovic, Jin, Nagano, Weidert, Vandriem, Lorrain, Reichle,
Author "Ebert" is cited by 13 authors
Bickel, Ebert, Hartmann, Lahaussois, Lapolla, Michailovsky, Neukom, Noonan, Opgenort, Osada, Vanbik, Vandriem, Watters,