Report on "ebert1994structure". Click to look up all papers by
Ebert, K.H. 1994, "The structure of Kiranti languages : comparative grammar and texts", pp. 283 p. Univ. Zürich. cite.
Paper "ebert1994structure" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Bickel, B. 2000, "Introduction: person and evidence in Himalayan languages", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 1-11. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Lapolla, R.J. 1996, "Middle voice marking in Tibeto-Burman", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 1940-1954. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Michailovsky, B. 2001, "Limbu <i>nous autres</i> and first person morphology", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 145-156. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Neukom, L. 2000, "Argument marking in Santali", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 30, pp. 95-113. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Noonan, M. 2005, "Review of <i>A grammar of Kham</i> by David Watters", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 89-97. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Vanbik, K. 2002, "Three types of causative constructions in Hakha Lai", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 99-122. cite.
Author "Ebert" cites 10 authors
Das, Delancey, Ebert, Gvozdanovic, Jin, Nagano, Weidert, Vandriem, Lorrain, Reichle,
Author "Ebert" is cited by 13 authors
Bickel, Ebert, Hartmann, Lahaussois, Lapolla, Michailovsky, Neukom, Noonan, Opgenort, Osada, Vanbik, Vandriem, Watters,