Report on "egerod1957essentials". Click to look up all papers by
Egerod, S. 1957, "Essentials of Shan phonology and script", in Academia Sinica/Bulletin of the Institute of History and Philology, vol. 29, pp. 121-9. cite.
Paper "egerod1957essentials" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1992, "Tai languages in Assam: daughters or ghosts?", in Papers on Tai languages, Linguistics, and Literatures, ed. C.J. Compton and J.F. Hartmann, pp. 5-43. Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Northern Illinois University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Li, F.-K. 1966, "The relationship between tones and initials in Tai", in Studies in Comparative Austroasiatic Linguistics, ed. N.H. Zide, pp. 82-88. Mouton & Co.. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Okell, J. 1995, "Three Burmese Dialects", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.13, Studies in Burmese Languages, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 13, pp. 1-138. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sarawit, M.E. 1979, "Syllabic /m./ in two Yoong dialects", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 163-170. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Strecker, D. 1979, "A preliminary typology of tone shapes and tonal sound changes in Tai: the La-n N-a A-tones", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 171-240. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Author "Egerod" is cited by 30 authors
Bauer, Benedict, Bradley, Davidson, Diller, Gandour, Gedney, Gregerson, Hansson, Henderson, Hogan, King, Li, Matisoff, Okell, Pittman, Premsrirat, Rischel, Sarawit, Saxena, Sharma, Starosta, Strecker, Sun, Suwilai, Theraphan, Wanna, Watters, Weidert, Wheatley,