Report on "gedney1972puzzle". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Gedney, W.J. 1972, "A Puzzle in Comparative Tai Phonology", in A Conference on Tai Phonetics and Phonology, ed. J.G. Harris and R.B. Noss, pp. 52-57. Mahidol University. cite.
Paper "gedney1972puzzle" is cited by 8 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Apiluck Tumtavitikul. 1996, "The mid-central vowel [ə] in Thai", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 26, pp. 65-77. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1985, "Tones and vowels in Southern Thai: a diachronic anomaly", in Southeast Asian Linguistic Studies Presented to André-G. Haudricourt, ed. S. Ratanakul et al., pp. 310-354. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS PDF Erickson, B. 1996, "On the origins of labialized consonants in Lao", in Papers from the sixth annual meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, 1996, ed. K.L. Adams and T.J. Hudak, pp. 135-148. Arizona State University Program for Southeast Asian Studies, Monograph Series Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hartmann, J.F. 1986, "Style, scope, and rigor in comparative Tai research", in A Conference on Thai Studies In Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., Ann Arbor, Michigan, pp. 171-184. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Norquest, P. 2004, "Review of <i>Moyu Yanjiu</i> [A study of Mak] by YANG Tongyin", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 143-156. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Rischel, J. 1984, "Achievements and challenges in present-day Thai phonetics", in International Conference on Thai Studies, pp. 27-61. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Strecker, D. 1982, "Proto-Tai vowels revisited: a comparison and critique of the work of Sarawit and Li", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 33-74. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Tumtavitikul, A. 1996, "The mid-central vowel <ipa>[ ]</ipa> in Thai", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 11-24. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
Author "Gedney" cites 42 authors
Brown, Egerod, Gedney, Haas, Li, Minot, Donaldson, Savina, Diguet, Degeorge, Benedict, Burnay, Chinese, Esquirol, Haudricourt, Wulff, Borua, Barua, Downer, Fraisse, Guignard, Jones, Laos, Xxx, Macey, Maspero, Reinhorn, Saul, Serdiuchenko, Wang, Chamberlain, Dodd, Harris, Cushing, Kerr, Wenk, Jacob, Pou, Pulleyblank, Diller, Krairiksh, Vickery,
Author "Gedney" is cited by 49 authors
Apiluck, Bauer, Brown, Chamberlain, Cherdchai, Compton, Court, Damanhuri, Dhananjayananda, Diller, Doi, Downer, Edmondson, Erickson, Gandour, Gedney, Gregerson, Hartmann, Hoonchamlong, Hudak, Huffman, Kosaka, Luo, Matisoff, Morey, Nicolson, Norquest, Patcharin, Pranee, Preecha, Pulleyblank, Puttachart, Rischel, Ross, Ruengdet, Sarawit, Seree, Siri-aksornsat, Strecker, Svantesson, Tingsabadh, Tumtavitikul, Vickery, Vuong, Wanna, Weera, Wilaiwan, Yang, Yuphaphann,