Report on "grima1986discourse". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Grima, J.A. 1986, "Discourse factors contributing to the understanding of a zero pronoun in a passage From the Phraraatchawicaan", in A Conference on Thai Studies In Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., Ann Arbor, Michigan, pp. 159-170. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
Paper "grima1986discourse" cites 5 papers
- STATS Navavan B and Humedha 1976, "Noun phrase deletion in Thai,", PhD thesis, . cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bickner, R.J. 1989, "Directional modification in Thai fiction: the use of 'come' and 'go' in text building", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.11, Southeast Asian Syntax, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 11, pp. 15-79. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Grima, J.A 1978, "Categories of zero nominal reference and clausal structure in Thai", PhD thesis, University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS Grima, J. and Strecker, D. 1976, "Zero anaphora in Thai texts", cite.
- STATS Vichin Panupong. 1970, "Inter-sentence relations in modern conversational Thai,", The Siam Society,. cite.
Paper "grima1986discourse" is cited by 3 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1996, "Linguistic zero in Asia: from /Panini/ to pro-drop", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 242-258. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Khanittanan, W. 1988, "Thai written discourse: a change to a more autonomous style?", in The International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, ed. C. Bamroongraks et al., Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 120-128. Thammasat University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Schiffman, H.F. 1992, "Diglossia, linguistic culture and language policy in Southeast Asia", in Papers from the Second Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, 1992, ed. K.L. Adams and T.J. Hudak, pp. 279-307. Arizona State University Program for Southeast Asian Studies. cite.
Author "Grima" cites 4 authors
Navavan, Bickner, Grima, Vichin,
Author "Grima" is cited by 4 authors
Diller, Grima, Khanittanan, Schiffman,