Report on "harris1972phonetic". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Harris, J.G. 1972, "Phonetic Notes on Some Siamese Consonants", in A Conference on Tai Phonetics and Phonology, ed. J.G. Harris and R.B. Noss, pp. 8-22. Mahidol University. cite.
Paper "harris1972phonetic" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Abramson, A.S. 1996, "The stability of the Thai three-way voicing distinction in conversation", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 1-10. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1985, "High and low Thai: views from within", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.9, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 9, pp. 51-76. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Edmondson, J.A, Esling, J.H., Harris, J.G and Wei, J. 2004, "A phonetic study of the Sui consonants and vowels", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 47-66. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Harris, J.G. 2001, "States of the glottis of Thai voiceless stops and affricates", in Essays in Tai Linguistics, ed. M.R. Kalaya Tingsabadh and A.S. Abramson, pp. 3-12. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Henderson, E.J.A. 1987, "A phonetic oddity in Thai", in Lai Su Thai, Essays in Honour of E.H.S. Simmonds, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 52-62. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Rischel, J. 1984, "Achievements and challenges in present-day Thai phonetics", in International Conference on Thai Studies, pp. 27-61. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
Author "Harris" cites 10 authors
Carochi, Haas, Harris, Henderson, Noss, Pike, Rhodes, Abramson, Terd, Foongfuang,
Author "Harris" is cited by 17 authors
Abramson, Bauer, Clark, Court, Diller, Edmondson, Gedney, Harris, Hartmann, Henderson, Luo, Morey, Ranee, Rischel, Strecker, Svantesson, Wilaiwan,