Report on "hartmann1976waxing". Click to look up all papers by
Hartmann, J.F.(J.F.). 1976, "The waxing and waning of vowel length in Tai dialects", in Tai linguistics in honor of Fang-kuei Li, ed. T.W. Gething et al., pp. 142-59. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Paper "hartmann1976waxing" is cited by 7 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Brown, J.M. 1979, "Vowel length in Thai", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 10-25. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1982, "A New High Tone in Southern Thai", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.8, Tonation, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 8, pp. 133-154. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hartmann, J.F. 1992, "Tai Dam poetics and Proto-Tai tone categories", in Papers on Tai languages, Linguistics, and Literatures, ed. C.J. Compton and J.F. Hartmann, pp. 262-277. Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Northern Illinois University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Luksaneeyanawin, S. 1992, "Three-dimensional phonology: a historical implication", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 75-90. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Rischel, J. 1984, "Achievements and challenges in present-day Thai phonetics", in International Conference on Thai Studies, pp. 27-61. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Strecker, D. 1979, "A preliminary typology of tone shapes and tonal sound changes in Tai: the La-n N-a A-tones", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 171-240. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Strecker, D. 1982, "Proto-Tai vowels revisited: a comparison and critique of the work of Sarawit and Li", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 33-74. cite.
Author "Hartmann" cites 51 authors
Day, Hartmann, Huffman, Noss, Purnell, Scovel, Benedict, Brown, Davies, Diffloth, Gedney, Gething, Harris, Haudricourt, Li, Manomaivibool, Xxx, Wulff, Yip, Zorc, Hartmann-so, Luce, Shafer, Diller, Wilaiwan, Strecker, Terwiel, Bickner, Bofman, Bradley, Compton, Cooke, Diguet, Hudak, Jones, Nantana, Wijeyewardene, Dhanan, Martin, Vichin, Bedell, Chhangte, Lehman, Thurgood, Barnes, Henderson, Peterson, Ebert, Sprigg, Stern, Melnik,
Author "Hartmann" is cited by 20 authors
Bedell, Brown, Chamberlain, Compton, Diller, Hartmann, Hudak, Lehman, Luksaneeyanawin, Morey, Neukom, Peterson, Rischel, Sarawit, Schiffman, Snyder, Strecker, Vickery, Wanna, Woodward,