Report on "hartmann1984linguistic". Click to look up all papers by
Hartmann, J.F.(J.F.). 1984, "Linguistic and memory structures of Tai-Lue oral narratives", pp. ix, 230, 21 pp., illus., maps. Dept. of Linguistics, Research School of Pacific Studies, Australian National University. cite.
Paper "hartmann1984linguistic" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1992, "Tai languages in Assam: daughters or ghosts?", in Papers on Tai languages, Linguistics, and Literatures, ed. C.J. Compton and J.F. Hartmann, pp. 5-43. Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Northern Illinois University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hartmann, J.F. 1992, "Tai Dam poetics and Proto-Tai tone categories", in Papers on Tai languages, Linguistics, and Literatures, ed. C.J. Compton and J.F. Hartmann, pp. 262-277. Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Northern Illinois University. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hudak, T.J. 2001, "Limericks and rhyme in Thai", in Essays in Tai Linguistics, ed. M.R. Kalaya Tingsabadh and A.S. Abramson, pp. 41-50. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Morey, S. 2005, "Tonal change in the Tai languages of Northeast India", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 139-202. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Neukom, L. 1999, "Phonological typology of northeast India", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 121-147. cite.
Author "Hartmann" cites 51 authors
Day, Hartmann, Huffman, Noss, Purnell, Scovel, Benedict, Brown, Davies, Diffloth, Gedney, Gething, Harris, Haudricourt, Li, Manomaivibool, Xxx, Wulff, Yip, Zorc, Hartmann-so, Luce, Shafer, Diller, Wilaiwan, Strecker, Terwiel, Bickner, Bofman, Bradley, Compton, Cooke, Diguet, Hudak, Jones, Nantana, Wijeyewardene, Dhanan, Martin, Vichin, Bedell, Chhangte, Lehman, Thurgood, Barnes, Henderson, Peterson, Ebert, Sprigg, Stern, Melnik,
Author "Hartmann" is cited by 20 authors
Bedell, Brown, Chamberlain, Compton, Diller, Hartmann, Hudak, Lehman, Luksaneeyanawin, Morey, Neukom, Peterson, Rischel, Sarawit, Schiffman, Snyder, Strecker, Vickery, Wanna, Woodward,