Report on "headley1991phonology". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Headley, R.K. 1991, "The phonology of Kompong Thom Cham", in Austroasiatic Languages, Essays in honour of H. L. Shorto, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 105-122. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
Paper "headley1991phonology" cites 7 papers
- STATS Blood, D.L. 1967, "Phonological units in Cham", in Anthropological Linguistics, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 15-32. cite.
- STATS Friberg, T. and Friberg, B. 1976, "Western Cham vocabulary: Western Cham--Vietnamese--English thesaurus, a computer printout", pp. 73 pp.. Summer Institute of Linguistics. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Friberg, T. and Hor, K. 1977, "Register in Western Cham Phonology", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.4, Chamic Studies, ed. D. Thomas et al., vol. 4, pp. 17-38. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gregerson, K.J. 1976, "Tongue-Root and Register in Mon-Khmer", in Austroasiatic Studies, ed. P.N. Jenner et al., Honolulu, pp. 323-370. The University Press of Hawaii. cite.
- STATS Lee, E.W 1966, "Proto-Chamic phonologic word and vocabulary,", PhD thesis, . cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Lee, E.W. 1977, "Devoicing, Aspiration, and Vowel Split in Haroi: Evidence for Register (Constrastive Tongue-Root Position)", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.4, Chamic Studies, ed. D. Thomas et al., vol. 4, pp. 87-104. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Moussay, G.,... 1971, "Dictionnaire căm-vietnamien-français,", in Phanrang, Vietnam, Centre Culturel Căm, xli, 498, 95p., illus., cite.
Paper "headley1991phonology" is cited by 1 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Thurgood, G. 1998, "Austronesian and Mon-Khmer components in the Proto Chamic vowel system", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No. 15: Further Chamic Studies, ed. D. Thomas, vol. 15, pp. 61-90. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
Author "Headley" cites 25 authors
Baradat, Benjamin, Carey, Diffloth, Ferlus, Haudricourt, Headley, Huffman, Lee, Martin, Mitani, Morizon, Shorto, Smalley, Smith, Thomas, Thompson, Blood, Friberg, Gregerson, Moussay, Jenner, Lewitz, Maddieson, Vickery,
Author "Headley" is cited by 25 authors
Adams, Alieva, Anderson, Benedict, Dhananjayananda, Diffloth, Edmondson, Ferlus, Gage, Hayes, Headley, Huffman, Isara, Jenner, Karavi, Phal, Ploykaew, Pornsawan, Schiller, Sunee, Suwilai, Theraphan, Thurgood, Vickery, Wayland,