Report on "henderson1948notes". Click to look up all papers by
Henderson, E.J.A. 1948, "Notes on the syllable structure of Lushai", in Bulletin of the School of Asian Studies, vol. 12, pp. 713-25. cite.
Paper "henderson1948notes" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Chhangte, L. 1989, "The grammar of simple clauses in Mizo", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.11, Southeast Asian Syntax, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 11, pp. 93-174. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Cordell, H. 1989, "Publications of Eugénie J.A. Henderson", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 5-10. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Michailovsky, B. 1988, "Phonological typology of Nepal languages", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 25-50. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sprigg, R.K. 1989, "Oral vowels and nasalized vowels in Lepcha (Rong) as the key to a puzzling variation in spelling", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 219-235. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Weidert, A. 1981, "Star, moon, spirits, and the affricates of Angami Naga: a reply to James A. Matisoff.6.1:", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1-38. cite.
Author "Henderson" cites 22 authors
Allott, Stern, Pulleyblank, Hertz, Sprigg, Jones, Henderson, Downer, Haudricourt, Weidert, Luce, Matisoff, Vichintana, Lisker, Rhodes, Abramson, Benedict, Egerod, Gandour, Harris, Bars, Singh,
Author "Henderson" is cited by 88 authors
Abbi, Abramson, Alieva, Amon, Anderson, Anivan, Apiluck, Bauman, Benedict, Bhaskararao, Bickner, Blust, Bradley, Brereton, Chaimanee, Chhangte, Cook, Cooke, Cooper, Cordell, Crowley, Davies, Dempsey, Devi, Diffloth, Diller, Downer, Duanmu, Edmondson, Ferlus, Gage, Gandour, Glover, Harris, Hartmann-so, Hartmann, Hayes, Henderson, Iwasaki, Jacob, Jacquesson, Jenner, Khan, Lapolla, Li, Loffler, Luksaneeyanawin, Martin, Matisoff, Michailovsky, Nacaskul, Neukom, Nguyen, Patent, Paulsen, Peterson, Phal, Phillips, Phu, Pinnow, Premsrirat, Ratliff, Rischel, Robins, Roengpitya, Ross, Schiller, Solnit, Sprigg, Strecker, Suriya, Suwilai, Theraphan, Thomas, Thurgood, Tsou, Tuaycharoen, Tumtavitikul, Vickery, Wanna, Watkins, Watson, Watters, Wayland, Weera, Weidert, Wheatley, Wong-opasi,