Report on "henderson1965topography". Click to look up all papers by
Henderson, E.J.A. 1965, "The topography of certain phonetic and morphological characteristics of Southeast Asian languages", in Indo-Pacific linguistic studies. Ed. by Milner, ed. . Milner, pp. 400-434. cite.
Paper "henderson1965topography" is cited by 8 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Alieva, N.F. 2000, "Typological comparison of the Southeast Asian insular and peninsular languages: grammatical structures", in The Fifth International Symposium on Languages and Linguistics, Hochiminh City, pp. 3-58. Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Cordell, H. 1989, "Publications of Eugénie J.A. Henderson", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 5-10. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Henderson, E.J.A. 1979, "Bwe Karen as a Two-Tone Language?", in South-east Asian Linguistic Studies Vol. 3, ed. N.D. Liem, vol. 3, pp. 301-326. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Michailovsky, B. 1988, "Phonological typology of Nepal languages", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 25-50. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Neukom, L. 1999, "Phonological typology of northeast India", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 121-147. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Robins, R.H. 1989, "Eugénie J.A. Henderson: a biographical note", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 1-4. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Roengpitya, R. 1997, "Glottal stop and glottalization in Lai (connected speech)", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 21-56. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Thurgood, G. 1997, "Restructured Register in Haroi: Reconstructing its Historical Origins", in Southeast Asian Linguistics Studies In Honor of Vichin Panupong, ed. A.S. Abramson, pp. 283-297. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Author "Henderson" cites 22 authors
Allott, Stern, Pulleyblank, Hertz, Sprigg, Jones, Henderson, Downer, Haudricourt, Weidert, Luce, Matisoff, Vichintana, Lisker, Rhodes, Abramson, Benedict, Egerod, Gandour, Harris, Bars, Singh,
Author "Henderson" is cited by 88 authors
Abbi, Abramson, Alieva, Amon, Anderson, Anivan, Apiluck, Bauman, Benedict, Bhaskararao, Bickner, Blust, Bradley, Brereton, Chaimanee, Chhangte, Cook, Cooke, Cooper, Cordell, Crowley, Davies, Dempsey, Devi, Diffloth, Diller, Downer, Duanmu, Edmondson, Ferlus, Gage, Gandour, Glover, Harris, Hartmann-so, Hartmann, Hayes, Henderson, Iwasaki, Jacob, Jacquesson, Jenner, Khan, Lapolla, Li, Loffler, Luksaneeyanawin, Martin, Matisoff, Michailovsky, Nacaskul, Neukom, Nguyen, Patent, Paulsen, Peterson, Phal, Phillips, Phu, Pinnow, Premsrirat, Ratliff, Rischel, Robins, Roengpitya, Ross, Schiller, Solnit, Sprigg, Strecker, Suriya, Suwilai, Theraphan, Thomas, Thurgood, Tsou, Tuaycharoen, Tumtavitikul, Vickery, Wanna, Watkins, Watson, Watters, Wayland, Weera, Weidert, Wheatley, Wong-opasi,