Report on "henderson1985feature". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Henderson, E.J.A. 1985, "Feature shuffling in Southeast Asian languages", in Southeast Asian Linguistic Studies Presented to André-G. Haudricourt, ed. S. Ratanakul et al., pp. 1-22. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
Paper "henderson1985feature" cites 4 papers
- STATS Vichintana Chantavibulya. 1959, "The phonology of the syllable in Songkhla, a southern Thai dialect,", cite.
- STATS Lisker, L., and Arthur S. Abramson. 1964, "A cross-language study of voicing in initial stops: acoustical measurements", in Word : journal of the International Linguistic Association, pp. 384-422. cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1973, "Tonogenesis in Southeast Asia", in CTT, pp. 71-96. cite.
- STATS Rhodes, P.A. and Re De. 1651, "Dictionarium annamiticum,", in lusitanum, et latinum, Rome., cite.
Paper "henderson1985feature" is cited by 4 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Cordell, H. 1989, "Publications of Eugénie J.A. Henderson", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 5-10. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Henderson, E.J.A. 1987, "A phonetic oddity in Thai", in Lai Su Thai, Essays in Honour of E.H.S. Simmonds, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 52-62. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Matisoff, J.A. 1989, "The bulging monosyllable, or the mora the merrier: echo-vowel adverbialization in Lahu", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 163-198. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Matisoff, J.A. 1989, "Tone, intonation, and sound symbolism in Lahu: loading the syllable canon", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 147-163. cite.
Author "Henderson" cites 22 authors
Allott, Stern, Pulleyblank, Hertz, Sprigg, Jones, Henderson, Downer, Haudricourt, Weidert, Luce, Matisoff, Vichintana, Lisker, Rhodes, Abramson, Benedict, Egerod, Gandour, Harris, Bars, Singh,
Author "Henderson" is cited by 88 authors
Abbi, Abramson, Alieva, Amon, Anderson, Anivan, Apiluck, Bauman, Benedict, Bhaskararao, Bickner, Blust, Bradley, Brereton, Chaimanee, Chhangte, Cook, Cooke, Cooper, Cordell, Crowley, Davies, Dempsey, Devi, Diffloth, Diller, Downer, Duanmu, Edmondson, Ferlus, Gage, Gandour, Glover, Harris, Hartmann-so, Hartmann, Hayes, Henderson, Iwasaki, Jacob, Jacquesson, Jenner, Khan, Lapolla, Li, Loffler, Luksaneeyanawin, Martin, Matisoff, Michailovsky, Nacaskul, Neukom, Nguyen, Patent, Paulsen, Peterson, Phal, Phillips, Phu, Pinnow, Premsrirat, Ratliff, Rischel, Robins, Roengpitya, Ross, Schiller, Solnit, Sprigg, Strecker, Suriya, Suwilai, Theraphan, Thomas, Thurgood, Tsou, Tuaycharoen, Tumtavitikul, Vickery, Wanna, Watkins, Watson, Watters, Wayland, Weera, Weidert, Wheatley, Wong-opasi,