Report on "henderson1986hitherto". Click to look up all papers by
Henderson, E.J.A. 1986, "Some hitherto unpublished material on Northern (Megyaw) Hpun", in Contributions to Sino-Tibetan studies, ed. J. McCoy and T. Light, E. J. Brill. cite.
Paper "henderson1986hitherto" is cited by 8 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1995, "Grammaticalisation of extent in Mran-Ni", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 1-28. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1995, "Reflexives in Burmese", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.13, Studies in Burmese Languages, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 13, pp. 139-172. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Cook, R.S. 1995, "The etymology of Chinese <i>Chén</i>", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 1-232. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Cordell, H. 1989, "Publications of Eugénie J.A. Henderson", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 5-10. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Dempsey, J. 2000, "Initial consonants in Yipo-Burmic and their effect on Tonogenesis with special attention to stop-final syllables", in The 33rd International Conference on Sino-Tibentan Languages and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 15-27. Ramkhamhaeng University. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Dempsey, J. 2001, "Remarks on the vowel system of old Burmese", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 205-234. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Dempsey, J. 2003, "Analysis of Rime-Groups in Northern-Burmish", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 59-117. cite.
Author "Henderson" cites 22 authors
Allott, Stern, Pulleyblank, Hertz, Sprigg, Jones, Henderson, Downer, Haudricourt, Weidert, Luce, Matisoff, Vichintana, Lisker, Rhodes, Abramson, Benedict, Egerod, Gandour, Harris, Bars, Singh,
Author "Henderson" is cited by 88 authors
Abbi, Abramson, Alieva, Amon, Anderson, Anivan, Apiluck, Bauman, Benedict, Bhaskararao, Bickner, Blust, Bradley, Brereton, Chaimanee, Chhangte, Cook, Cooke, Cooper, Cordell, Crowley, Davies, Dempsey, Devi, Diffloth, Diller, Downer, Duanmu, Edmondson, Ferlus, Gage, Gandour, Glover, Harris, Hartmann-so, Hartmann, Hayes, Henderson, Iwasaki, Jacob, Jacquesson, Jenner, Khan, Lapolla, Li, Loffler, Luksaneeyanawin, Martin, Matisoff, Michailovsky, Nacaskul, Neukom, Nguyen, Patent, Paulsen, Peterson, Phal, Phillips, Phu, Pinnow, Premsrirat, Ratliff, Rischel, Robins, Roengpitya, Ross, Schiller, Solnit, Sprigg, Strecker, Suriya, Suwilai, Theraphan, Thomas, Thurgood, Tsou, Tuaycharoen, Tumtavitikul, Vickery, Wanna, Watkins, Watson, Watters, Wayland, Weera, Weidert, Wheatley, Wong-opasi,