Report on "hudak2001limericks". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Hudak, T.J. 2001, "Limericks and rhyme in Thai", in Essays in Tai Linguistics, ed. M.R. Kalaya Tingsabadh and A.S. Abramson, pp. 41-50. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Paper "hudak2001limericks" cites 15 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Algaier, C.J. 1987, "Ancient Thai teases", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 182-185. cite.
- STATS Bickner, R.J. 1991, "An Introduction to the Thai Poem "Lilit Phra Law" (The Story of King Law) (Review)", in The Journal of the Siam Society, vol. 79, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Bofman, T.H. 1984, "The poetics of the Ramakien", pp. 263 pp.. Northern Illinois University Center for Southeast Asian Studies. cite.
- STATS Chitakasem, M. 1972, "The emergence and development of the Nirat genre in Thai poetry", in Journal of the Siam Society, vol. 60, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Compton, C.J. 1979, "Courting poetry in Laos: a textual and linguistic analysis", pp. 252 pp., map, photos, tables, bibliography, index. Northern Illinois University Center for Southeast Asian Studies. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Compton, C.J. 1992, "Lao pronoun usage as reflected in post-1975 literature", in Papers from the First Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, ed. M. Ratliff and E. Schiller, pp. 109-123. Arizona State University, Program for Southeast Asian Studies. cite.
- STATS Cooke, J.R. 1980, "The Thai Khlong Poem: Description and Examples", in Journal of the American Oriental Society, vol. 100, no. 4, pp. 421--437. American Oriental Society. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gedney, W.J. 1989, "Siamese verse forms in historical perspective", in Selected Papers on Comparative Tai Studies, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., pp. 489-544. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS Hartmann, J.F.(J.F.). 1984, "Linguistic and memory structures of Tai-Lue oral narratives", pp. ix, 230, 21 pp., illus., maps. Dept. of Linguistics, Research School of Pacific Studies, Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hartmann, J.F. 1992, "Tai Dam poetics and Proto-Tai tone categories", in Papers on Tai languages, Linguistics, and Literatures, ed. C.J. Compton and J.F. Hartmann, pp. 262-277. Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Northern Illinois University. cite.
- STATS Hudak, T.J. 1985, "Poetic Conventions in Thai chan Meters", in Journal of the American Oriental Society, vol. 105, no. 1, pp. 107--117. American Oriental Society. cite.
- STATS Hudak, T.J. 1986, "Meta-Rhymes in Classical Thai Poetry", in The Journal of the Siam Society, vol. 74, cite.
- STATS Hudak, T.J.(T.J.), poetry>, &.;T...P...T. and 1990, UHMASIAPL4202.H83. 1990, "NONE", pp. x, 237 pp.. Ohio University Center for International Studies. cite.
- STATS Hudak, T.J. 1992, "Further observations on the Thai chaͅn poetic conventions", in Papers on Tai languages, linguistics, and literatures : in honor of William J. Gedney on his 77th birthday, ed. .. Carol J. Compton John F. Hartmann, pp. 278-285. Northern Illinois Univ., Center for Southeast Asian Studies. cite.
- STATS Kuo, W. 1980, "The prosodic structure of Rama II's kloon", in The Journal of the Siam Society, vol. 68, no. 2, cite.
Author "Hudak" cites 10 authors
Hudak, Algaier, Bickner, Bofman, Chitakasem, Compton, Cooke, Gedney, Hartmann, Kuo,
Author "Hudak" is cited by 8 authors
Freeouf, Hartmann, Hudak, Miyamoto, Pranee, Savetamalya, Schiffman, Sew,