Report on "kerr1972lao". Click to look up all papers by
Kerr, A.D. 1972, "Lao--English dictionary", pp. 2 vols., xxiv, 1223 pp.. Catholic University Press. cite.
Paper "kerr1972lao" is cited by 12 papers
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Compton, C.J. 1992, "Lao pronoun usage as reflected in post-1975 literature", in Papers from the First Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, ed. M. Ratliff and E. Schiller, pp. 109-123. Arizona State University, Program for Southeast Asian Studies. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Compton, C.J. 2007, "Four-word phrases in Lao discourse: yuu4 4 dii2 2 mii3 3 hEEN3 3", in SEALS XII Papers from the 12th Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society 2002, ed. R. Wayland et al., Canberra, Australia, pp. 23-35. Pacific Linguistics, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, The Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Davidson, J.H.C.S. 1989, "/mat ca:/ From "fishes' eyes" to "ankle bones" - a Vietnamese calque?", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 11-22. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Dhananjayananda, P. 1992, "The emergence of length distinction of mid-front vowels /e-ee/ in Thai", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 1294-1304. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS PDF Erickson, B. 1996, "On the origins of labialized consonants in Lao", in Papers from the sixth annual meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, 1996, ed. K.L. Adams and T.J. Hudak, pp. 135-148. Arizona State University Program for Southeast Asian Studies, Monograph Series Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gedney, W.J. 1989, "A Siamese innovation", in Selected Papers on Comparative Tai Studies, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., pp. 463-479. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Jenner, P.N. 1991, "The form /syan/ in Angkorian Khmer", in Austroasiatic Languages, Essays in honour of H. L. Shorto, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 227-240. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Luo, Y. 1996, "Word families in Tai: a preliminary account", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 850-882. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Luo Yongxian. 1997, "Expanding the Proto-Tai Lexicon–a Supplement to Li (1977)", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 27, pp. 271-298. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Seree Weroha. 1992, "Semantic considerations in interpreting inscriptions: illustrations from Lue, Lao, and Kammuang", in Papers on Tai languages, Linguistics, and Literatures, ed. C.J. Compton and J.F. Hartmann, pp. 179-185. Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Northern Illinois University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Strecker, D. 1979, "A preliminary typology of tone shapes and tonal sound changes in Tai: the La-n N-a A-tones", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 171-240. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Author "Kerr" is cited by 15 authors
Bradley, Compton, Davidson, Dhananjayananda, Erickson, Gedney, Hishida, Jenner, Kass, Luo, Mintz, Rischel, Seree, Strecker, Suriya,