Report on "koshal1979ladakhi". Click to look up all papers by
Koshal, S. 1979, "Ladakhi grammar", pp. xxviii, 338 pp.. Motilal Banarsidass. cite.
Paper "koshal1979ladakhi" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Bielmeier, R. 2000, "Syntactic, semantic, and pragmatic-epistemic functions of auxiliaries in Western Tibetan", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 79-125. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1997, "Tibeto-Burman languages and classification", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No. 14: Tibeto-Burman Languages of the Himalayas, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 14, pp. 1-72. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hein, V. 2001, "The role of the speaker in the verbal system of the Tibetan dialect of Tabo/Spiti", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 35-48. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Osada, T. 2004, "A historical note on inclusive/exclusive opposition in South Asian languages -Borrowing or Retention or Innovation?-", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 79-96. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Tournadre, N. 2001, "Final auxiliary verbs in literary Tibetan and in the dialects", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 49-111. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Zeisler, B. 2000, "Narrative conventions in Tibetan languages: the issue of mirativity", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 39-77. cite.
Author "Koshal" is cited by 6 authors
Bielmeier, Bradley, Hein, Osada, Tournadre, Zeisler,