Report on "kumar1996does". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Kumar, A. 1996, "Does Japanese have an Austronesian stratum?", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 522-543. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
Paper "kumar1996does" cites 7 papers
- STATS Adelaar, K.A. 1992, "Proto-Malayic: the reconstruction of its phonology and parts of its lexicon and morphology", pp. xi, 253 p. Australian National Univ., Dept. of Ling., Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies. cite.
- STATS Benedict, P.K. xxxx, "Japanese / Austro-Tai", cite.
- STATS Blust, R. 1981, "The reconstruction of Proto-Malayo-Javanic: an appreciation", in Bijdragen Tot de Taal-, Land- en Volkenkunde, vol. 137, no. 4, cite.
- STATS Martin, S.E. xxxx, "The Japanese language through time", cite.
- STATS Nothofer, B. xxxx, "The reconstruction of Proto-Malayo-Javanic", cite.
- STATS Pigeaud, T. xxxx, "Javaans-Nederlands woordenboek", cite.
- STATS Vovin, A. 1994, "Is Japanese Related to Austronesian?", in Oceanic Linguistics, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 369--390. University of Hawai'i Press. cite.
Author "Kumar" cites 7 authors
Adelaar, Benedict, Blust, Martin, Nothofer, Pigeaud, Vovin,
Author "Kumar" is cited by 3 authors
Burling, Matisoff, Nagaraja,