Report on "la1992anti". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF La polla, R.J. 1992, "'Anti-ergative' marking in Tibeto-Burman", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 1-9. cite.
Paper "la1992anti" cites 12 papers
- STATS Caughley, R.S. 1982, "The syntax and morphology of the verb in Chepang", pp. xvi, 269 pp. (incl. 3 maps). Dept. of Linguistics, Research School of Pacific Studies, Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Dryer, M.S. 1986, "Primary Objects, Secondary Objects, and Antidative", in Language, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 808--845. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS Hanson, O. 1954, "A dictionary of the Kachin language", pp. iv, 739 pp.. Baptist Board of Publications. cite.
- STATS Hope, E.R. 1974, "The deep syntax of Lisu sentences: a transformational case grammar", pp. viii, 184 pp., map. Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Pai, P. 1976, "Kokborok grammar (Grammar series no. 3),", CIIL,. cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 1989, "Verb agreement, head-marking vs. dependent-marking, and the 'deconstruction' of Tibeto-Burman morpho-syntax", in Proceedings of the fifteenth annual meeting of the Berkeley Linguistics Society, February 18-20th, 1989. Berkeley, Calif, ed. K. Hall et al., pp. 356-366. Berkeley Linguistics Society. cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 1992, "On the dating and nature of verb agreement in Tibeto-Burman", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, vol. 55, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1973, "The grammar of Lahu (U. Calif. Pub. in Ling. 75),", CA, U. California Press,. cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1976, "Lahu causative constructions: case hierarchies and the morphology/syntax cycle in a Tibeto-Burman perspective", in GCC, pp. 413-42. cite.
- STATS Rabel, L.E. 1961, "Khasi: A language of Assam", in Louisiana State University Press, pp. xxi+249. cite.
- STATS Thompson, C.L. 1990, "On the treatment of topical objects in Chepang: passive or inverse?", in Studies in Language, vol. 14, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Watters, D.E. 1973, "Clause patterns in Kham", in CSDPSLN I, pp. 39-202. cite.
Paper "la1992anti" is cited by 3 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF La polla, R.J. 1994, "Parallel grammaticalizations in Tibeto-Burman languages: evidence for Sapir's drift", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 61-80. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Noonan, M. 2005, "Review of <i>A grammar of Kham</i> by David Watters", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 89-97. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sun, J.T. 1992, "The linguistic position of Tani (Mirish) in Tibeto-Burman: a lexical assessment", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 143-188. cite.
Author "La" cites 28 authors
Benedict, Burling, Li, Matisoff, Sagart, Sun, Caughley, Dryer, Hanson, Hope, Pai, Lapolla, Rabel, Thompson, Watters, Allen, Delancey, Dixon, Giridhar, Jeyapaul, Kepping, La, Malkiel, Thurgood, Wolfenden, Barnard, Lo, Morse,
Author "La" is cited by 6 authors
Cook, Delancey, Hogan, La, Noonan, Sun,