Report on "la1994parallel". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF La polla, R.J. 1994, "Parallel grammaticalizations in Tibeto-Burman languages: evidence for Sapir's drift", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 61-80. cite.
Paper "la1994parallel" cites 20 papers
- STATS Allen, N.J. 1975, "Sketch of Thulung grammar, with three texts and a glossary", pp. 254 pp.. Cornell University China-Japan Program. cite.
- STATS Delancey, S. 1981, "An Interpretation of Split Ergativity and Related Patterns", in Language, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 626--657. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS Dixon, R.M.W. 1980, "The Languages of Australia", Cambridge University Press. cite.
- STATS Dryer, M.S. 1986, "Primary Objects, Secondary Objects, and Antidative", in Language, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 808--845. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS Giridhar, P.P. xxxx, "Angami grammar", cite.
- STATS Hope, E.R. 1974, "The deep syntax of Lisu sentences: a transformational case grammar", pp. viii, 184 pp., map. Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Jeyapaul, V.Y. xxxx, "Karbi grammar", cite.
- STATS Pai, P. 1976, "Kokborok grammar (Grammar series no. 3),", CIIL,. cite.
- STATS Kepping, K.B. 1979, "Elements of ergativity and nominativity in Tangut", in Ergativity: towards a theory of grammatical relations, ed. F. Plank, pp. 263-77. Academic Press. cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 1990, "Grammatical relations in Chinese : synchronic and diachronic considerations", pp. 244 p. Univ. of California at Berkeley. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF La polla, R.J. 1992, "'Anti-ergative' marking in Tibeto-Burman", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 1-9. cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 1992, "On the dating and nature of verb agreement in Tibeto-Burman", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, vol. 55, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 1995, "“Ergative” marking in Tibeto-Burman", in New horizons in Tibeto-Burman morphosyntax, pp. 189-228. National Museum of Ethnology. cite.
- STATS Malkiel, Y. 1981, "Drift, Slope, and Slant: Background of, and Variations upon, a Sapirian Theme", in Language, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 535--570. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1973, "The grammar of Lahu (U. Calif. Pub. in Ling. 75),", CA, U. California Press,. cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1976, "Lahu causative constructions: case hierarchies and the morphology/syntax cycle in a Tibeto-Burman perspective", in GCC, pp. 413-42. cite.
- STATS Thurgood, G. 1984, "The 'Rung' languages: notes on their proto-morphosyntax and subgrouping", in Studia Turcologica Cracoviensia, cite.
- STATS Thurgood, G. 1985, "Pronouns, pronominalization, and the subgrouping of Tibeto-Burman", in LSTA, pp. 376-400. cite.
- STATS Watters, D.E. 1973, "Clause patterns in Kham", in CSDPSLN I, pp. 39-202. cite.
- STATS Wolfenden, S.N. 1929, "Outlines of Tibeto-Burman linguistic morphology,", in with special reference to the prefixes, infixes, and suffixes of classical Tibetan, and the languages of the Kachin, Bodo, Naga, Kuki Chin, and Burma groups (Royal Asiatic Society Prize Publ. no. 12), London, Royal Asiatic Society, 216p., cite.
Author "La" cites 28 authors
Benedict, Burling, Li, Matisoff, Sagart, Sun, Caughley, Dryer, Hanson, Hope, Pai, Lapolla, Rabel, Thompson, Watters, Allen, Delancey, Dixon, Giridhar, Jeyapaul, Kepping, La, Malkiel, Thurgood, Wolfenden, Barnard, Lo, Morse,
Author "La" is cited by 6 authors
Cook, Delancey, Hogan, La, Noonan, Sun,