Report on "luce1981comparative". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU Luce, G.H. 1981, "A comparative wordlist of Old Burmese,", and Tibetan, prepared and with an introduction by Eugénie J. A. Henderson, London, SOAS,. cite.
Paper "luce1981comparative" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1989, "Uncles and aunts: Burmese kinship and gender", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 147-162. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1994, "More 'things' in Burmese-Lolo", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 133-135. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1995, "Grammaticalisation of extent in Mran-Ni", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 1-28. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1995, "Reflexives in Burmese", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.13, Studies in Burmese Languages, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 13, pp. 139-172. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1997, "What did they eat? Grain crops of the Burmic groups", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 27, pp. 161-170. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Cook, R.S. and Lowe, J.B. 2000, "The Sino-Tibetan Etymological Dictionary and Thesaurus: STEDT Project Data Resources and Protocols", in The 33rd International Conference on Sino-Tibentan Languages and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 378-396. Ramkhamhaeng University. cite.
Author "Luce" is cited by 19 authors
Alves, Bauer, Benedict, Bradley, Cook, Diffloth, Gage, Hartmann, Hayes, Henderson, Hla, Krisana, Mitani, Morey, Okell, Peiros, Proschan, Svantesson, Woodward,