Report on "luksaneeyanawin1992three". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Luksaneeyanawin, S. 1992, "Three-dimensional phonology: a historical implication", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 75-90. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
Paper "luksaneeyanawin1992three" cites 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Brown, J.M. 1979, "Vowel length in Thai", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 10-25. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Diffloth, G. 1979, "Expressive phonology and prosaic phonology in Mon-Khmer", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 49-59. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS Hartmann, J.F.(J.F.). 1976, "The waxing and waning of vowel length in Tai dialects", in Tai linguistics in honor of Fang-kuei Li, ed. T.W. Gething et al., pp. 142-59. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS Henderson, E.J.A. 1951, "The phonology of some loanwords in some South East Asian languages", in Transactions of the Philological Society, vol. 1951, pp. 132-58. cite.
- STATS Li Fang-Kuei. 1964, "The phonemic system of the Tai Lü language", in AS/BIHP, no. 35, pp. 7-14. cite.
- STATS Sudaporn Luksaneeyanawin. 1984, "Some semantic functions of reduplication in Thai", in CSLL., cite.
Author "Luksaneeyanawin" cites 6 authors
Brown, Diffloth, Hartmann, Henderson, Li, Sudaporn,
Author "Luksaneeyanawin" is cited by 4 authors
Burnham, Potisuk, Strecker, Tumtavitikul,