Report on "lyman1979grammar". Click to look up all papers by
Lyman, T.A. 1979, "Grammar of Mong Njua (Green Miao): a descriptive linguistic study,", in Publ. by the Author, 100p., app., biblio., cite.
Paper "lyman1979grammar" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Clark, M. and Amara Prasithrathsint. 1985, "Synchronic lexical derivation in Southeast Asian languages", in Southeast Asian Linguistic Studies Presented to André-G. Haudricourt, ed. S. Ratanakul et al., pp. 34-81. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Clark, M. 1989, "Hmong and areal South-East Asia", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.11, Southeast Asian Syntax, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 11, pp. 175-230. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Fuller, J.W. 1987, "Topic markers in Hmong", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 113-127. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Jacq, P. 2002, "Phonetic realisations of /ʔC/ and /HC/ word initial sequences in Jruq (Loven)", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 32, pp. 25-53. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Ratliff, M. 1997, "Hmong-Mien demonstratives and pattern persistence", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 27, pp. 317-328. cite.
Author "Lyman" cites 2 authors
Author "Lyman" is cited by 9 authors
Clark, Fuller, Jacq, Johns, Kosaka, Lyman, Matisoff, Ratliff, Somruedee,