Report on "mei1970tones". Click to look up all papers by
Mei Tsu-Lin. 1970, "Tones and prosody in Middle Chinese and the origins of the ris-in tone", in Harvard journal of Asiatic studies, no. 30, pp. 86-110. cite.
Paper "mei1970tones" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Chen, Z. 1999, "The common origin of diminutives in southern Chinese dialects and Southeast Asian languages", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 21-47. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1992, "On the history of tone-marking in Asian languages", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 628-638. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hogan, L.C. 1998, "Austronesian roots and Sino-Tibetan: some lexical correspondences", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 111-221. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Pulleyblank, E.G. 1986, "Tonogenesis as an index of areal relationships in East Asia", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 65-82. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sagart, L. 1991, "Chinese "Left" = Tibeto-Burman "Hot, Pain"", in T'oung Pao, vol. 77, pp. 330-334(5). cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF T'sou, B.K. 1979, "Homorganic nasal/stop alternatives in Cantonese", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 290-312. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Author "Mei" cites 4 authors
Bidney, Fang, Mei, Lee-wong,
Author "Mei" is cited by 8 authors
Chen, Diller, Hogan, Mei, Pulleyblank, Sagart, Starosta, Tsou,