Report on "michailovsky1974hayu". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Michailovsky, B. 1974, "Hayu typology and verbal morphology", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1-26. cite.
Paper "michailovsky1974hayu" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Bauman, J. 1974, "Pronominal verb morphology in Tibeto-Burman", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 108-155. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Chhangte, L. 1989, "The grammar of simple clauses in Mizo", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.11, Southeast Asian Syntax, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 11, pp. 93-174. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Delancey, S. 1981, "The category of direction in Tibeto-Burman", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 83-101. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Genetti, C. 1988, "Notes on the structure of the Sunwari transitive verb", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 62-92. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Osada, T. 2004, "A historical note on inclusive/exclusive opposition in South Asian languages -Borrowing or Retention or Innovation?-", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 79-96. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Park, I. 1994, "Grammaticalized verbs in Hayu", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 99-123. cite.
Author "Michailovsky" cites 29 authors
Anon, Hale, Gordon, Sprigg, Strahm, Mazaudon, Taylor, Burton-page, Glover, Hari, Watters, Shepherd, Caughley, Sresthacharya, Bieri, Michailovsky, Allen, Toba, Holzhausen, Weidert, Bandhu, Haudricourt, Henderson, Ramanujan, Shafer, Bradley, Driem, Ebert, Senior,
Author "Michailovsky" is cited by 21 authors
Bauman, Benedict, Bickel, Bradley, Chhangte, Delancey, Genetti, Hill, Hogan, Jacq, Jacquesson, Lahaussois, Michailovsky, Neukom, Opgenort, Osada, Park, Rempt, Sprigg, Watters, Wheatley,