Report on "morev2000afterthoughts". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Morev, L.N. 2000, "Some afterthoughts on classifiers in the Tai languages", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 30, pp. 75-82. cite.
Paper "morev2000afterthoughts" cites 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Chamberlain, J.R. 1975, "A new look at the history and classification of the Tai languages", in Studies in Tai Linguistics in Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. J.G. Harris and J.R. Chamberlain, pp. 49-66. Central Institute of English Language. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Downer, G.B. 1963, "Chinese, Thai, and Miao-Yao", in Linguistic Comparison in South East Asia and the Pacific, ed. H.L. Shorto, pp. 133-139. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS Jones, R.B. 1970, "Classifier Constructions in Southeast Asia", in Journal of the American Oriental Society, vol. 90, no. 1, pp. 1--12. American Oriental Society. cite.
- STATS Peyraube, A. 1991, "Some remarks on the history of Chinese classifiers", in Asian discourse and grammar. Santa Barbara, Calif, ed. P.M. Clancy and S.A. Thompson, pp. 106-126. Linguistics Dept., University of California. cite.
- STATS You Rujie. 1982, "On the substratum of Thai classifiers in southern dialects of the Han language", in MZYW, pp. 33-45. cite.
Author "Morev" cites 19 authors
Bee, Bergen, Campbell, Cushing, Grierson, Hoang, Indrambarya, Moskalev, Noss, Vichin, Prasithrathsint, Chamberlain, Dhongde, Downer, Jones, Peyraube, You, Gandour, Hiranburana,
Author "Morev" is cited by 3 authors
Compton, Diller, Erickson,