Report on "nagano1983historical". Click to look up all papers by
Nagano, Y 1983, "A historical study of the rGyarong verb system,", PhD thesis, . cite.
Paper "nagano1983historical" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1997, "Tibeto-Burman languages and classification", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No. 14: Tibeto-Burman Languages of the Himalayas, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 14, pp. 1-72. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Ebert, K.H. 1990, "On the evidence for the relationship Kiranti-Rung", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 57-78. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Lapolla, R.J. 1996, "Middle voice marking in Tibeto-Burman", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 1940-1954. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Nagano, S. 1994, "A note on the Tibetan kinship terms <i>khu</i> and <i>zhang</i>", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 103-115. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Rempt, B. 1994, "The verbal agreement system of four Kham languages", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 1-59. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sun, J.T. 1992, "The linguistic position of Tani (Mirish) in Tibeto-Burman: a lexical assessment", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 143-188. cite.
Author "Nagano" cites 11 authors
Bacot, Benedict, Das, Nagano, Richardson, Schmidt, Bauman, Chang, Snellgrove, Takeuchi, Tournadre,
Author "Nagano" is cited by 9 authors
Bauer, Bradley, Chirkova, Ebert, Lapolla, Nagano, Rempt, Sun, Watters,