Report on "nagaraja1985khasi". Click to look up all papers by
Nagaraja, K.S. 1985, "Khasi -- A Descriptive Analysis", cite.
Paper "nagaraja1985khasi" is cited by 7 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Alves, M. 2001, "Distributional properties of causative verbs in some Mon-Khmer languages", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 31, pp. 107-120. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Anderson, G.D.S. 2004, "Advances in Proto-Munda reconstruction", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 159-184. cite.
- STATS PDF Dryer, M.S. 1996, "Mon Khmer word order from a crosslinguistic perspective", in Papers from the sixth annual meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, 1996, ed. K.L. Adams and T.J. Hudak, pp. 83-99. Arizona State University Program for Southeast Asian Studies, Monograph Series Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Nagaraja, K.S. 1996, "The Status of Lyngngam", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 26, pp. 37-50. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Neukom, L. 1999, "Phonological typology of northeast India", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 121-147. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sharma, H.S. 1999, "A comparison between Khasi and Manipuri word order", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 139-148. cite.
Author "Nagaraja" cites 5 authors
Bareh, Grierson, Nagaraja, Kumar, Marrison,
Author "Nagaraja" is cited by 7 authors
Alves, Anderson, Bhaskararao, Dryer, Nagaraja, Neukom, Sharma,