Report on "noonan2005review". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Noonan, M. 2005, "Review of <i>A grammar of Kham</i> by David Watters", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 89-97. cite.
Paper "noonan2005review" cites 16 papers
- STATS Bickel, B. 2003, "Referential density in discourse and syntactic typology", in Language : journal of the Linguistic Society of America, vol. 79, no. 4, pp. 708-736. cite.
- STATS Caughley, R.S. 1982, "The syntax and morphology of the verb in Chepang", pp. xvi, 269 pp. (incl. 3 maps). Dept. of Linguistics, Research School of Pacific Studies, Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Delancey, S. 1989, "Verb agreement in proto-Tibeto-Burman", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, vol. 52, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Driem, G.. 1991, "Bahing and the proto-Kiranti verb", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, vol. 54, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Dryer, M.S. 1986, "Primary Objects, Secondary Objects, and Antidative", in Language, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 808--845. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS Ebert, K.H. 1994, "The structure of Kiranti languages : comparative grammar and texts", pp. 283 p. Univ. Zürich. cite.
- STATS Genetti, C. 1991, "From postposition to subordinator in Newari", in Approaches to grammaticalization. Volume 2: Focus on types of grammatical markers, ed. E.C. Traugott and B. Heine, pp. 227-255. John Benjamins. cite.
- STATS Hargreaves, D. 2003, "Kathmandu Newar (Nepal Bhasa)", in The Sino-Tibetan languages, ed. G. Thurgood and R.J. LaPolla, pp. 371-384. Routledge. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF La polla, R.J. 1992, "'Anti-ergative' marking in Tibeto-Burman", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 1-9. cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 1992, "On the dating and nature of verb agreement in Tibeto-Burman", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, vol. 55, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 2003, "Overview of Sino-Tibetan morphosyntax", in The Sino-Tibetan languages, ed. G. Thurgood and R.J. LaPolla, pp. 22-42. Routledge. cite.
- STATS Mazaudon, M. 1973, "Phonologie tamang", langue Tibéto-Birman du Nepal) (Langues et civilisations à tradition orale 4), Paris, SELAF,. cite.
- STATS Mazaudon, M. 1978, "Consonantal mutation and tonal split in the Tamang subfamily", in Kailash, no. 6, pp. 157-79. cite.
- STATS Mazaudon, M. 1974, "Tibeto-Burman tonogenesis", in ms., cite.
- STATS Noonan, M. 1997, "Versatile nominalizations", in Essays on language function and language type dedicated to Talmy Givón, ed. J.L.B.J.H.S.A. Thompson, pp. 373-394. Benjamins. cite.
- STATS Noonan, M. 2003, "Recent language contact in the Nepal Himalaya", in Language variation: papers on variation and change in the Sinosphere and in the Indosphere in honour of James A. Matisoff, ed. D.,... Bradley, pp. 65-87. Pacific Linguistics, Australian National University. cite.
Author "Noonan" cites 12 authors
Noonan, Bickel, Caughley, Delancey, Driem, Dryer, Ebert, Genetti, Hargreaves, La, Lapolla, Mazaudon,
Author "Noonan" is cited by 4 authors
Hildebrandt, Honda, Lahaussois, Noonan,