Report on "pike1943taxemes". Click to look up all papers by
Pike, K.L. 1943, "Taxemes and Immediate Constituents", in Language, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 65--82. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
Paper "pike1943taxemes" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Edmondson, J.A, Esling, J.H., Harris, J.G and Wei, J. 2004, "A phonetic study of the Sui consonants and vowels", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 47-66. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Harris, J.G. 1992, "The consonant sounds of 17th century Siamese", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 21, pp. 1-17. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Harris, J.G. 2001, "States of the glottis of Thai voiceless stops and affricates", in Essays in Tai Linguistics, ed. M.R. Kalaya Tingsabadh and A.S. Abramson, pp. 3-12. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Pike, K.L. 1992, "Matrix formatives in n-dimensitonal linguistics", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 1042-1063. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sprigg, R.K. 1987, "'Rhinoglottophilia' revisited: observations on 'the mysterious connection between nasality and glottality'", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 44-62. cite.
Author "Pike" cites 5 authors
Brown, Denlinger, Gregerson, Pike, Wells,
Author "Pike" is cited by 14 authors
Dawson, Diller, Edmondson, Ferlus, Glover, Harris, Manaster-ramer, Paulsen, Phu, Pike, Pittman, Sprigg, Vongvipanond, Watson,