Report on "pinnow1965personal". Click to look up all papers by
Pinnow, H.-J. 1965, "Personal Pronouns in the Austroasiatic languages: A Historical study", in Translated by H. L. Shorto; G. B. Milner & E. J. A., pp. 3-42. cite.
Paper "pinnow1965personal" is cited by 10 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Alves, M.J. 2000, "The current status of Vietnamese genetic linguistic studies", in The Fifth International Symposium on Languages and Linguistics, Hochiminh City, pp. 6-17. Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Alves, M. 2005, "The Vieto-Katuic hypothesis: lexical evidence", in SEALS XV Papers from the 15th Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society 2003, ed. P. Sidwell, pp. 169-176. Pacific Linguistics, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, The Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bauman, J. 1974, "Pronominal verb morphology in Tibeto-Burman", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 108-155. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Benedict, P.K. 1990, "How to tell Lai: an exercise in classification", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 1-26. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gage, W.W. 1985, "Vietnamese in Mon-Khmer perspective", in Southeast Asian Linguistic Studies Presented to André-G. Haudricourt, ed. S. Ratanakul et al., pp. 493-524. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Nguyễn Phú Phong. 1996, "Personal pronouns and pluralization in Vietnamese", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 25, pp. 7-14. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Nguyen Phu Phong. 2000, "Personal pronouns in Vietnamese and in Mu'o'ng", in The Fifth International Symposium on Languages and Linguistics, Hochiminh City, pp. 261-265. Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Osada, T. 2004, "A historical note on inclusive/exclusive opposition in South Asian languages -Borrowing or Retention or Innovation?-", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 79-96. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Pou, S. 1979, "Les Pronouns Personnels du Khmer: Origine et Evolution", in South-east Asian Linguistic Studies Vol. 4, ed. N.D. Liem, vol. 4, pp. 155-178. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Seam, L. 1992, "Quelques traits grammaticaux charactéristiques de l’ancien khmer", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 20, pp. 19-30. cite.
Author "Pinnow" cites 32 authors
Bodding, Bakshi, Banerjee, Bhattacharya, Bhaduri, Burrows, Drake, Floor, Gumperz, Hoffmann, Hahn, Hevesy, Kuiper, Konow, Maspero, Pinnow, Ramamurthi, Ramamurti, Ramsay, Roepstorff, Schmidt, Sebeok, Shafer, Skrefsrud, Whitehead, Zide, Finot, Guesdon, Henderson, Smalley, Goupillon, Izikowitz,
Author "Pinnow" is cited by 32 authors
Alves, Anderson, Bauer, Bauman, Benedict, Bhattacharya, Burenhult, Court, Diffloth, Ferlus, Gage, Hajek, Haudricourt, Hayes, Huffman, Jenner, Kuiper, Matisoff, Neukom, Nguyen, Osada, Paulsen, Phal, Phillips, Pinnow, Pou, Schiller, Seam, Sidwell, Thomas, Wayland, Zide,