Report on "riddle1989serial". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Riddle, E.M. 1989, "Serial verbs and propositions in White Hmong", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 1-13. cite.
Paper "riddle1989serial" cites 7 papers
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Filbeck, D. 1975, "A grammar of verb serialization in Thai", in Studies in Tai Linguistics in Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. J.G. Harris and J.R. Chamberlain, pp. 112-129. Central Institute of English Language. cite.
- STATS Johnson, C. 1981, "The first farmer: why farmers have to carry their crops: A Hmong folktale in Hmong and beginning ESL level 2", pp. 20 pp.. Macalester College Linguistics Department. cite.
- STATS Li, C.N. 1991, "The aspectual system of Hmong", in Studies in Language, vol. 15, no. 1, cite.
- STATS Li, C.N. and Thompson, S.A. xxxx, "Mandarin Chinese: a functional reference grammar", cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1969, "Verb concatenation in Lahu: the syntax and semantics of 'simple' juxtaposition", in Acta linguistica Hungarica : an international journal of linguistics, pp. 69-120. cite.
- STATS Owensby, L. 1983, "Verb serialization in Hmong", in 2nd Hmong Conference, U. Minnesota, Nov. 1983., cite.
Author "Riddle" cites 22 authors
Clark, Filbeck, Johnson, Li, Matisoff, Owensby, Elbert, Green, Riddle, Schiller, Mangassa, Kong, Heimbach, Johns, Mottin, Ratliff, Whitelock, Carr, Haas, Jaisser, Oey, Xiong,
Author "Riddle" is cited by 4 authors
Compton, Haiman, Ratliff, Riddle,