Report on "riddle1999metaphorically". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Riddle, E.M. 1999, "Metaphorically speaking in White Hmong", in Papers from the ninth annual meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, ed. G.W. Thurgood, pp. 377-392. Program for Southeast Asia Studies, Arizona State University. cite.
Paper "riddle1999metaphorically" cites 11 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Carr, M. 1990, "Chinese dragon names", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 87-189. cite.
- STATS Haas, M.R. and al., . 1964, "Thai--English students' dictionary", pp. xxxi, 638 pp.. Stanford University Press. cite.
- STATS Heimbach, E.E. 1969, "White Meo--English dictionary", pp. xxv, 497 pp.. Cornell University Southeast Asia Program. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Jaisser, A. 1990, "DeLIVERing an introduction to psycho-collocations with SIAB in Hmong", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 159-178. cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1978, "Variational semantics in Tibeto-Burman: the 'organic' approach to linguistic comparison (= OPWSTBL VI),", in Philadelphia, Institute for the Study of Human Issues, 352p., appendices, biblio., cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1986, "Hearts and minds in Southeast Asian languages and English : an essay in the comparative lexical semantics of psychocollocations", in Cahiers de linguistique Asie Orientale, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 5-57. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Matisoff, J.A. 1992, "The Mother of All Morphemes: augmentatives and diminutives in a real and universal perspective", in Papers from the First Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, ed. M. Ratliff and E. Schiller, pp. 293-349. Arizona State University, Program for Southeast Asian Studies. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Oey, E.M. 1990, "'Psycho-collocations' in Malay", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 141-158. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Ratliff, M. 1987, "Tone sandhi compounding in White Hmong", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 71-105. cite.
- STATS Ratliff, M. 2004, "Vocabulary of environment and subsistence in the Hmong-Mien proto-language", in Hmong-Miao in Asia, ed. N.,... Tapp, pp. 147-165. Silkworm Books. cite.
- STATS Xiong, L.,J.X., and Nao Leng Xiong. 1983, "English-Mong-English dictionary,", Published privately by the authors,. cite.
Paper "riddle1999metaphorically" is cited by 1 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Compton, C.J. 2007, "Four-word phrases in Lao discourse: yuu4 4 dii2 2 mii3 3 hEEN3 3", in SEALS XII Papers from the 12th Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society 2002, ed. R. Wayland et al., Canberra, Australia, pp. 23-35. Pacific Linguistics, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, The Australian National University. cite.
Author "Riddle" cites 22 authors
Clark, Filbeck, Johnson, Li, Matisoff, Owensby, Elbert, Green, Riddle, Schiller, Mangassa, Kong, Heimbach, Johns, Mottin, Ratliff, Whitelock, Carr, Haas, Jaisser, Oey, Xiong,
Author "Riddle" is cited by 4 authors
Compton, Haiman, Ratliff, Riddle,