Report on "robins1963linguistic". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Robins, R.H. 1963, "Linguistic Comparison", in Linguistic Comparison in South East Asia and the Pacific, ed. H.L. Shorto, pp. 7-13. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
Paper "robins1963linguistic" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Anderson, G.D.S. 2004, "Advances in Proto-Munda reconstruction", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 34, pp. 159-184. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bradley, D. 1977, "Akha and Southern Loloish", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.5, ed. S.A. Wurm, vol. 5, pp. 23-66. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Cordell, H. 1991, "Publications of H.L. Shorto", in Austroasiatic Languages, Essays in honour of H. L. Shorto, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 3-5. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Jenny, M. 2003, "New infixes in spoken Mon", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 33, pp. 183-194. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Okell, J. 1995, "Three Burmese Dialects", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.13, Studies in Burmese Languages, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 13, pp. 1-138. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
Author "Robins" cites 2 authors
Author "Robins" is cited by 6 authors
Anderson, Bradley, Cordell, Jenny, Muller-gotama, Okell,